Group missed if the group list menu is longer than the height of the display.
A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol]- Summary - Give a clear summary in the topic subject, NOT here.
- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?: Yes, always
- If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened: Advanced Settings → Security Settings → Defense+ → HIPS → Protected Objects → Protected Files → Groups → Add several groups, make sure that the group list menue is longer than the height of the display(I added another 20 groups), press OK, back to the Protected Files window, Add → File Groups. Then you may find that several groups are missed in the list, because CIS does not provide a up and down arrow when the group list menue is longer than the height of the display.
- If not obvious, what U expected to happen: There should be a group of up and down arrow to make all the added groups can be displayed.
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?: NO conflict.
- Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version: NO
- Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc: NO.
Always attach - Diagnostics file, Watch Activity process list, dump if freeze/crash. (If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program - not m’ware): Attached
B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration: CIS 6.3.294583.2937, Proactive configuration
- Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV: AV Stateful, HIPS Enable Safe Mode, BB Paritially limited, Firewall Safe Mode
- Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.): NO
Have U updated (without uninstall) from a CIS 5?: NO
[li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?: NO
[/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS: NO
[li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do: NO
[/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used: Windows 7 SP1 32-bit , UAC enable, Administrator, NO V.Machine.
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: NO
[attachment deleted by admin]