Goodbye Comodo!

I have loved using Comodo Firewall - great product, great features. Unfortunately I also use Bluecoat K9 Webfilter on my pc’s. With the increasing difficulty of resolving conflicts between the two, and apparent complete incompatibility with the new internet suite, I am have now waved Comodo goodbye - since I have younger kids I will choose K9 every time. An indication - a sentence or two, anything - from someone at Comodo that the issue is being worked on would have saved the day, but there appears to be no response from them about this, or am I missing something?

Cheers!

https://forums.comodo.com/bug_reports/cfp_conflict_with_k9_web_protection_v3017342_x32-t19751.0.html;msg156338#msg156338

You do not need K9 Web protection if you use Firefox with Glubble.

As V Said if you have the full CIS or the Firewall it self, You don’t need Bluecoat K9 Webfilter.

Josh

Except he never said that.

[size=10pt]Just to make you aware K9 fixed their incompatibility issue in the most recent release.[/size] :BNC

You lost one and gained one in the same day!!
Some of the younger people dont know,they better stay with Comodo!
Hello everyone, Newbie i guess I am called for now…
TomCat428

Welcome to the Forums, TomCat428! :slight_smile:

Not on my watch you aren’t. :slight_smile: Anyway I will close this thread now, Enjoy the forums. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Josh