Given up

on Comodo Email Certificates. No matter what I do, it doesn’t work. Tried using the CSE software and all I got was " -2 Unrecognised argument". Tried requesting manually from the website and got no email at all! I now have two email addresses which Comodo says certs are issued for… and no certs!

Hi

Could you tell me which OS and which browser you are using?

Shane.

Hi, Dalriadan.

Error: “-2 Unrecognised argument” is reproducing sometimes if you try to click on the button inside Certificate Collection E-mail. We found and fixed this issue. Fix will be uploaded to the server tomorrow.
But it will fix all new certificate requests.
For your case you need:

1. Navigate to: https://secure.comodo.com/products/!SecureEmailCertificate_Collec2
    2 )Fill your e-mail address field
  2. Copy your “Collection Code” from your e-mail and fill proper field on the page.
  3. Accept certificate installation.

NOTE: Please, make sure that you’re installing certificate on the same PC that you’ve requested it.

I hope this post will help in resolving your issue. Feel free to ask any questions on Comodo SecureEmail (CSE).

Please, check your SPAM folder for the e-mail from Comodo Web-Site. Or contact support and ask to resend your Collection e-mail.

Regards, Eugene.

Hi,

Issue with error “-2 Unrecognised Argument” has been fixed for all new certificate orders.
For already ordered certificates - see instructions in the post above.

Regards, Eugene.