Geekbuddy not being able to connect

I am having an issue with GeekBuddy not being able to connect giving me an error saying I need to check my network connection. I have internet though a company called Suddenlink, I have my own equipment Modem: Motorola SB6141 Router: Linksys E2500. The net is working just fine, in fact it’s just Geekbuddy that is having an issue. I think my router might be blocking the ports for Geekbuddy. If anyone can let me know what the ports I need to forward for Geekbuddy that would help me greatly!

Please start a separate topic for your firewall settings in the Firewall Help Board.

You know I do not mind that you as a moderator came to this page and let me know that you would like me to take have the post else where. What I am not really happy about is the fact that you, being a moderator ‘hero’, had nothing really constructive to say about my problem.

Seeing how I have fixed the ‘port’ issue on my own ( https://forums.comodo.com/firewall-help-cis/setting-ports-to-pass-though-for-game-servers-t95473.0.html ) , I am no longer in need of assistance. I would thank someone for the help but it would seem a bit self centered being as that someone is myself.

Please Note:
Moderators are Volunteers and an end user like yourself.
They can help guide members about Forum usage and programs when possible and to help keep the Forum running smoothly in accordance to the Forum Policy.

Thank you.