Gamespy Arcade 2.0.5 is not spyware in extreme mode

Gamespy Arcade 2.0.5 is not spying - I need to play game on multi-player and why is it blocked? by Comodo Firewall and Comodo Anti-virus. Please Correct this annoying problem! ??? And port number to by pass it?

Hi ExecutorC3,

Thanks for reporting. Please submit detected file at Comodo Antivirus Database | Submit Files for Malware Analysis. so we can check it.

Regards,
Haja

I have try to upload Gamespy Arcade 2.0.5 installment files, and it doesn’t upload them at ( Comodo Antivirus Database | Submit Files for Malware Analysis. ) what can I do now? [SOLVED]

Hello,

These False Positives have been fixed. You can check with Virus Signature Database version 4653 and confirm it.

Best regards,
FlorinG

I still not connect properly to Gamespy presence system… i believe Comodo firewall has to do with it of not connect to game spy please fix this.

Hi ExecutorC3,

In order to verify the firewall issue, please post your problem in this section of the forum and make sure you specify the following details:

• Windows version
  • CIS version
  • network configuration
  • CIS Firewall rules and settings
  • if you have other security programs installed
  • Windows Firewall configuration
  • other details you consider to be important in solving this issue.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

1. Windows 7
  2. Comodo Internet Security 4.0.141842.828
  3. Windows Firewall Disabled
  4. Windows updates are ON.
  5. Define New Trusted Application ( C:\Program Files\Game Arcade\Aphex.exe ) All requests Allowed

I still not connect properly to Gamespy presence system… When i click on my game e.g Rome - Total War… it download configuration files and then freezes Game Spy Arcade 2.0.5 and go’s in not responding mode.