both checkpoint and symantec resides in US :smiley:

[attachment deleted by admin]

as far i know comodo is us.
http://virscan.org/

Ok, now we need experts in law and we got a show on TV with Judge Judy!!! :-TU
http://www.judgejudy.com/submit_case.php
That would be hilarious!
;D

the best judges in this case are the customers who leave.

its nice that in this forum no other company names are sniped … in the end, users who understand what they get will stay with best of comodos, maybe some few parts from other companies,… but most important, they will stay protected.

its a win for comodo too, even if the antivirus maybe could be from someone else. the users pc stays clean… comodo is naturally in customers decisions.

Exactly. I’m sure thousands of customers stopped doing business with Zone Alarm, myself included. (I haven’t used ZA in years, but I unfortunately used recommend it to casual pc users with maleware problems.) The majority of everyone who uninstalled Zone Alarm switched to comodo, so this is great news…

There are also certain volunteer groups that are occasionally able to shutdown fraudulent scareware by reporting them. The malicious kind that the FBI warns about, not ‘legitimate software’ from checkpoint. But it’ll be interesting to see what the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) thinks about Zone Alarm.

shouldnt they better snip the name of their firewall instead in that thread? :smiley:
snip can stand for any other firewall, so any other firewall is better than theirs. censorship is acting of fear in front of others opinions.

on matousec, their free products fail terrible… and the paid products are better, but fail still. so, you get a very bad product for free. did they make a free product to convince users to buy the real product? making it so bad that MORE good points speak for the paid version?

i saw one of zone alarms pages of comparing, and they showed that their firewall is able to avoid many exploits “exclusive”, compared to microsoft, norton… (which one of the few passed matousec tests are these?).