Full scan is freezing

I start the full scan and it scans until it comes to the file svchost.exe. The scan freezes and the elapsed time stops. I’ve waited 20 minutes or more for it to resume and it doesn’t continue. How can I fix this issue?

It is most likely hanging on a different file or the scanner may have crashed, check C:\ProgramData\Comodo\CisDumps for any memory dumps. Also does this happen during the scan memory phase or does the scanner make it to the Windows\System32 folder and stops on svchost?

This problem is still not fixed. it just wasn’t stopping on svchost.exe anymore. Now it hangs on a completely random file during the scan. It seems that the file is different every time I try a full scan. Does this version of CIS have compatibility issues with Windows 10 build 1903?

This problems seems to be fixed. After I ran quick scan, the problem was gone and it continued beyond svchost.exe in Windows32. I just wanted to let others know in case they had this same problem after upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10.

I’m not positive that upgrading to the newest version of Windows 10 (build 1903) caused the problem, but it seems to have. Simply running quick scan fixed whatever was causing it to hang. I’m not sure why. It just seems to be working now.

I tried going back to my previous Windows 10 build (build 1809, I think) to see if that solved the problem I was having. It did not, so I uninstalled Comodo Internet Security and re-installed Windows 10 build 1903. I then re-installed Comodo Internet Security after Windows 10 1903 was re-installed. This fixed the problem and it completed a Full Scan without freezing. Since this problem seems to be resolved, I am locking the topic.