Full Scan aborted 2 times in a row at 1h03m

Hi guys, tried full scan twice… both times aborted scan itself at 1h 03m… Quick scan is fine…V 10.2.0.6526 DB 26511

Up until abort scan was clean…

Do you watch the scan results and noticed it aborted on its own? Or did you check after a long time the status to see it aborted? I ask because it could be hanging on a file before it decides to abort as another user had a similar issue here. Can you check if any memory dumps are created in ProgramData\Comodo\Cisdumps folder for cavwp.exe?

Ok, I watched scan, this is what happens…

c gets scanned, d gets scanned then…

E drive gets scanned, Ubisoft folder, far cry 4, vcredist…takes quite a while, then aborts…the next forder to have been scanned would be a Microsoft store game install folder, It Aborts before this folder shows in live scan result…

They are there as I installed state of decay 2 couple weeks ago…they are protected files…etc… I think this is causing the issue…

Anyway I have removed all these files…after jumping through a couple admin hoops… (state of decay never worked for me anyway so needed to remove it…

I am now doing a new full scan with the files gone…so once it gets to Far Cry 4 Vcredist I will see what happens this time as the Microsoft store game ■■■■ is now gone…

UPDATE>>>

Ok, after removing the Microsoft app State of Decay 2 install, the scan completed 100 percent…and was clean with 0 threats…so I think it was the folders associated with the game…

Thx for help…

Apparently CIS verson 11.0.0.6606 has a fix for this game that you can confirm if it is fixed. You said the game never worked for you but maybe it was caused by CIS and the new version has fixes for that too.