Full OS Sandboxing option - like DeepFreeze

1. What actually happened or you saw:
I would like COMODO to offer “total/complete sandbox environment” for the PC

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
Full Virtual/Sandboxed environment, where the changes can stay until PC is restarted

3. Why you think it is desirable:
COMODO already has the sandbox technology. I don’t know the degree of difficulty for porting
it also into a full OS sandboxing, but it could be a very cool feature

4. Any other information:
No, just waiting for feedback now :slight_smile:

Note: I am aware of the Kiosk feature, but the Full Sandboxing feature should start automatically at boot
and always keep the PC into a fresh state.

It could be good, but only for a testing purpose, because with the full OS sandboxed you can’t install any new SW, including Windows updates and drivers.
I have seen something similar in a hotel, where they offered a PC for the guests in their room.
At every reboot the PC came back to the original state, removing any modification the guest may have done.
Only administrators could make permanent modifications

Comodo had a product named “Comodo Time Machine” which did a better job than what you have mentioned above.

It offered a disk level, much deeper than File level (Virus Scope), OS Level restoration similar to DeepFreeze but with more control. It allowed us to take snapshots of working states of Drive and then restore to that particular state at boot.

We once hoped that this would be integrated in to CIS, but, somehow, the whole product was abandoned.

So, if ever possible, it is better for Comodo to integrate CTM in to CIS for this purpose…

CTM has not been updated since July 2011… not sure if it’s working on Windows 10

Due to the majority of No votes this wish will be moved to rejected.