Freewarefiles.com

Since today, I believe, freewarefiles.com has obviously forgot to pay their bill. 88) The domain has expired. Hope they return, they are quite fast with distributing newly updated programs. Filehippo are also fast, but sometimes I’ve found freewarefiles to be even quicker. Not that it matters too much… but I think it’s cool to have all programs 100% up to date.

/LA

LOL, they indeed forgot to pay ;).
Hope it’s not going to happen with Comodo later :slight_smile:

I thought they had their web host company to automatically take the monthly fee from their bank account or something. That way you can’t forget to pay :wink:
And I don’t think Melih will forget, he’s not really an old man(65+) with bad memory :smiley:
I’d really laugh if that happend to microsoft.com

Ragwing

Wouldn’t happen to microsoft. That type of company would have their own servers which means they do not have to pay but maintain their servers themselves.

Ragwing knows that, he just made a wish, for many of us. ;D

/LA

oh this is for sure. I believe there must b something else. Maybe they got discount fr another web host company.

Yeah, I said I’d laugh if it happend to microsoft.com, not that it really will happen(sadly ;D).

Ragwing

I think it would be a hilarious joke if anyone hacked the site and put a BSOD over the whole thing!!!

/LA

Lol, agreed.
And add Firefox/Opera to their Internet Explorer page!

Ragwing

I believe Comodo maintains their own servers as well.

We’ll need a bit of patience, but 2014 is not that far away…

Domain Name: MICROSOFT.COM Registrar: TUCOWS INC. Whois Server: whois.tucows.com Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net Name Server: NS3.MSFT.NET Name Server: NS1.MSFT.NET Name Server: NS5.MSFT.NET Name Server: NS2.MSFT.NET Name Server: NS4.MSFT.NET Status: clientTransferProhibited Status: clientUpdateProhibited Status: clientDeleteProhibited Updated Date: 10-oct-2006 Creation Date: 02-may-1991 [b]Expiration Date: 03-may-2014[/b]

Only seven years ;D

freeware files was back within a couple of hours

Yes, they’re obviously back now. It took about 24 hours though. Never mind, now they’re back. (:CLP)

/LA