For those who want to test beta Products

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:

I know there are people that maybe want to play with beta products and I will give directions where you can get some tools to test beta product.

1) VMware. You will need to register before you can download the wanted VMware product. VMware Server is also for free.

2) Virtualbox Not all software will work as they should on VirtualBox, for instance CIS, Kaskpersky and some more.

3) Microsoft’s Virtual PC

4)You can also use Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Advanced Edition to clone your existing physical machine and create a virtual machine that you can then open with VMWare Player. It’s very easy to do and I haven’t had any problems with the resulting virtual machines.

VMWare also has a converter that will make virtual clones of physical machines, but I haven’t tried it.

Written by HeffeD

Regards,
Valentin N

Microsoft virtual pc is free (2007 version at least).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=04D26402-3199-48A3-AFA2-2DC0B40A73B6&displaylang=en

I use it because I find it is more user friendly than virtual box.

Cheers
Shaun

Very user friendly :-TU

You can also use Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Advanced Edition to clone your existing physical machine and create a virtual machine that you can then open with VMWare Player. It’s very easy to do and I haven’t had any problems with the resulting virtual machines.

VMWare also has a converter that will make virtual clones of physical machines, but I haven’t tried it.

I use Virtualbox. Free.
It works well.

I used vmware workstation 7, I found everything that I was looking for within it’s GUI. Yeah I like Bloated stuff :smiley: