Flash Player refuses to stay installed with Comodo Dragon

I had this problem before and had to downgrade to an earlier version of Comodo Dragon to make it stop.

I had been using the earlier version for months and decided to install the new version when I started having problems with incompatibility with sites and the earlier version. I hoped the problem would have been fixed during the time I was using the old version, but it apparently hasn’t. I am having the exact same problem I was having before.

After installing the latest version of CD, I updated my Flash Player PPAPI. Once again, every time I turn off my computer and turn it back on, CD fails to recognize that Flash Player PPAPI is installed. Installing it makes CD recognize it, but only as long as the computer is on and not restarted.

No one could figure this out the last time. There has to be some reason for this to be happening on my laptop. I am using Windows 8.1 and the latest versions of Comodo Dragon and Flash Player. I am not really having a problem viewing videos, but I am getting tired of seeing the “reinstall Flash Player” banner at the top of the screen on some sites.

Something somewhere must be screwing up Flash Player so CD cannot detect it after a restart. I find it impossible to believe that no one else is having this same problem.