Firewall not shown in launchpad (searched topic nothing usefull found btw)

I just installed the virusscanner and the firewall. The viruscanner seems to contain another program called launchpad. There was another topic about this, but it didn’t have an answer:

Why is my firewall not displayed in launchpad?

I tried every combination of installation. First Firewall then virusscanner and the other way round. But nothing worked. I searched this forum, and found a topic. It closed by someone who said launchpad isn’t distributed anymore. But I installed it 30 minutes ago :SMLR

Hi,

Launchpad is not distributed with the firewall anymore and soon won’t be with the antivirus either. Comodo are eventually gonna remove LaunchPad from all of there applications at the request of users, and it may be made a user option to install it at a later date if you wish.

You may want to read the following topic for the discussion on LaunchPad’s future:
Kill Launchpad?

Mike

I like the Launchpad and think that all future releases should give the user an option to install it.
I too noticed that the firewall application does not appear in the lauchpad list…is this ‘normal’?

Hi,

Yes this is normal. Please see the link in my above post for more information.

Mike