firewall blocking my conncection

Hello all.

Ive just installed a free version of this firewall.

When i turn my computer on it wont let me connect to the internet unless I turn the firewall off??

So does this mean i have to put the firewall setting too off every time i turn the internet on and then turn the firewall back on when im connected.

thanks for any help.

hello

can anyone help, im totally stuck.

H! evosy1978 (:WIN)

Can you give as the SCREEN SHOT of you’re NETWORK SECURITY POLICY and COMPUTER SECURITY POLICY?

(:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV)

thanks for the reply.

basically I have windows vista home edition. Ive had a computer for 4 years and ive never had a virus, malware, or any type of attack. (touch wood)… Ive always had windows firewall and like I say Ive never had a problem.

Anyway ive been doing some research and it was bought to my attention that windows firewall is not very good at all. So I thought I would download this one and turn my windows firewall off.

So when I downloaded it and installed it a pop up alert came up and maybe i pressed the wrong option for my internet connection.

So you have asked for a screen shot of my network and computer policies, but i dont know where to get these from. If you could tell me i would be gratefull. also how do i put a screen shot on here.

thanks in advance.
:■■■■

Okey follow this:

OPEN CFP3>FIREWALL>ADVANCE>NEWORK SECURITY POLICY then [b]PRESS the PRINT SCREEN/SYS RQ near F12 then open your MS PAINT click EDIT then [b]PASTE it then Save. the same procedure for DEFENSE+

Tick ATTACH for your FIREWALL and DEFENSE+ Screenshot to upload here.

(:WAV) (:WAV) (:WAV)