Firewall Alerts.

Hey all,i currently use McAfee Firewall, but will be soon going to get Kaspersky AntiVirus and i need a firewall to go with it, i heard that COMODO is a great firewall, but the only thing is that it constantly alerts you if a program wants to access the internet isn’t there a way to let it automatically allow a program, because i gave my friend the firewall to use and he tells me that although it tells the firewall to remember the answer it still alerts him again.
THX (:WIN)

Dont waste your money on Kaspersky. If you have Comodo installed you will not be able to install Kaspersky. If you want to buy an av buy Avira Premium. Free use Avast. There is nothing wrong with Comodo. Comodo is 2 programs in 1. You get a full featured firewall and you also have the protection of a full blown HIPS product. if you friend gets constant alerts he is doing something wong. There is training mode to subdue alerts for a week or so. Read the sticky’s under important topics. Also keep in mind Comodo has been just voted the #1 firewall again by Matousec.

I dont think my friend is doing something wrong becaues all over the internet i keep reading that comodo is the best firewall but it has excessive alerts.

I get no excessive alerts. I am running Comodo on both my pc’s. I manually add things to D+ also. See this thread. You friend didn’t read this nor is he using training mode. It also not all over the internet that Comodo has excessive alerts. The only time I get an alert is when I install something new. Been running Comodo on my latop and desktop since last year. No excessive alerts. You may get alot of alerts at first but once all your apps are leaned Comodo is very quiet.

https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/tip_games_application_installation_comodo_firewall_pro_3-t22296.0.html