Final Round: Let s vote CCAV 2017 User Interface Desing Options

I voted for option 6.

Voted option #5, I like that one best. Has a nice interface and dark appearance. 8)

Seems people liked Option 5 and Option 2

Can we get these two in CCAV 2017 with their dark and light interfaces. 88) :-TU

Yes :-TU I have already proposed such an option

I voted for 2. Looks like 6 would be it’s associated “Dark” themed version.

So, when can we have the final decision? Option 2 and 5 got the same score, it would be great to have both these GUIs implemented (light and dark color for each one) :slight_smile:

Voting for the new interface CCAV !!!

Glad to see I’m in the majority boat on this issue (or at least on this forum cause the site link showed all 0% after I voted). So voted option 5, I’ve received a popup earlier but voted here too. Option 5 is best for me mostly because it’s dark and that makes it easy on the eyes when looking at it for long time, it’s not using the tiresome bright white like many apps do, which is more energy efficient and in the long run helps the life span of your monitor’s LED that does the illumination… read something somewhere, not sure if it’s all true though. Option 5 seems to have the options that I use the most up front so I won’t have to navigate through menus.
PS… also liked option 3 but 5 is best for me.

dark theme :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer option 6 as it gave the most prominence to what I consider to be the purpose of a UI - provide meaningful information to the user to facilitate informed decisions.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Option 5 clear winner 8) :-TU :-TU

Not if you look here - Which Comodo Cloud Antivirus Theme Do You Like Most?

Ewen :slight_smile:

OMG… Option 2 is winner on that site :cry:

Hi Guys,

I have good news for you :slight_smile: We decided to provide both themes for you ; Option 5 & Option 2 ! :slight_smile:

We are currently working on the themes to provide them to you by next releases. We may provide one theme by next release and the other one on the following release. But at the end of the day, we aim to make all our users happy with both themes available :-TU :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Buket

Thanks for the great new Buket :-TU :rocks:

:-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU

I’m going to close this topic since the new GUI has been released.