Few Questions

Hi!
I’ve tested Ccloud in very early stages when it was released. I think that I’ve even submited a few reports for a few problems at the time (huge latency when using the drive was one I remember of).

Today I saw this post Redirecting... and it looks like it’s improving a lot, so I wanted to give it a try.

So,

1. I am still with 5GB. Anyhow to upgrade to current free 10GB storage?
  2. What are privacy policy about the files? (aka how NSA-prof is this?)
  3. Where are the servers located?

Thank you!

for question

1. You have to open a new account with a new e-mail :-TU (the only way for get 10GB free)

They cannot change your subscription,sorry

1. I was wondering the same thing so I submitted a ticket yesterday. Let’s see what comodo says once they respond. I haven’t received a reply yet.

@wasgij6
I’ve got a replied ticket they said "take a new account with a new e-mail

You can use Comodo Backup (http://backup.comodo.com) to create encrypted backup files on cCloud with your own encryption key and algorithm. If you don’t lilke Comodo Backup, you can use your own encryption software to perform NSA-prof backups on cDrive.

In our own datacenter.

Thanks

Thank you.

LOL, you don’t say? :stuck_out_tongue: I meant geographically. Usually my ISP is a lot slower with non-european networks.

Thanks for the feedback. Bummer that I must create a new one.

I’ve just tried to sign up to cCloud with another email account and it returns an “Invalid email address” error.

The email account is not invalid as it receives >150 emails per day. I assume this is a generic error message that could mean something else?

Ewen :slight_smile: