features request on the widget

1. What actually happened or you saw:

Comodo widget on my desktop.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:

Comodo widget + with cpu & ram monitoring features on it and without twitter/facebook buttons

3. Why you think it is desirable:

CPU/RAM monitoring gadget is useful to quickly detect if system is loaded heavily.

4. Any other information:

I like Comodo widget style itself and if you also add (or at least do optional) cpu/ram monitoring on it would be great and I won’t require to use additional third party gadget which is outdated, also gadgets aren’t officially supported by windows anymore. Also if you add, don’t do this cpu/ram intensive please and don’t enlarge widget size (maybe circle type would look prettier).
What I don’t like about Comodo widget is twitter/facebook buttons on it which links online, I think this is bad for users privacy.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.