Feature request: Restart CIS core service on demand

HI, I’ve in the past reported an annoying issue of CIS agent becoming high on CPU usage after several days of computer uptime (without subsequent reboots). I have trace of receiving a diagnostic package by someone from Comodo but if I remember the diagnostic process did crash in some phase therefore not being able to submit back the relevant information. Since then the issue keeps being present, while I have seemingly the latest CIS version. So if there’s no chance of the bug being fixed, I wish at least there’s an option in main CIS window to quickly completely restart the core service and it’s subsequent processes. Since it’s system protected service, I’m not able to stop neither restart the service by myself.

Hi Bucky Kid,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you please check your inbox for pm and follow the guidelines & check if the issue still persist ?
Let us know your feedback.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Thanks for your suggestion. The Comodo uninstall tool didnot seem to finish the removal properly but was able finally to uninstall CIS the standard way. After clean install for next two weeks looked optimistically, but after next restart, this issue is here again after a week or so…

I don’t expect the issue will be fixed in nearest future since it’s very old one so I would keep the initial feature request as completely restarting CIS could maybe provide the only solution how to handle this annoyance.

Hi Bucky Kid,

Sorry for the inconvenience, could you please provide us the screenshot of process name ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT