Failled to Activate

Well the topic is basically what the title say.
I re-installed COMODO Internet Security Pro after a full uninstall and im getting activation error code 12.
What this stand for ?
If its an license activation limit error message. Where can i ask for a restore? I mean the machine that im trying to activate it its the same that the product activated in the first place… (SO WTF?!)

System: Windows 10 PRO 10.0.18362

Send an email to: subscriptions@comodo.com - explaining and giving your subscription details etc.

Well i contacted the subscribation support.
They talled me that they reset the count of the license but i still can’t activate it.
I get wrong license error code 12. After a fresh install of product and upgrade of the OS to the latest version 1909 too.

This problem noticed as soon as i installed geekbuddy and tried to activate it to contact support for a crash report problem.

• Thinks: I changed the password of the cam.comodo account after i had activated my one pc license. I did this because i saw that i had an account there from the order. ( And btw comodo activation didnt asked for account login or registration after i activated it as shown in the comodo help page )

I’m afraid you have to persist with them. You don’t need GeekBuddy to access your system and you don’t need to provide any account login details - only your purchase details and License Key that you were given

Hello OMPHALOS,

Are you still facing this issue? If it persists in the same condition in the sense don’t hesitate to ping us.

Kind Regards,
PD

Yeah im getting an invalid product key error code 12!
And also the cavwp.exe crashes!

The support still tell me to download the GeekBuddy to connect when i can’t activate it. So. WTF is my question basicly! :o

Hi OMPHALOS,

1. For License key issue:

we need to reset the licence key to activate the code.Please send an email to subscriptions@comodo.com mentioning that you are “Getting an error 12 while licence activation in comodo”.
    Our corresponding team only will reset it and help you to activate.

Note : Key would not be used more than 3 PCs.

1. For crashing issue:

Please check your inbox for PM and provide us the log for further investigations.If you need any support don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
PD

Believe me i understand what you say. But.
I have an 1 computer license. Also i activated the software at the begin. I uninstalled it cause of crash bug. I re-installed and tried to download GeekBuddy after request ( from support for bug investigation ) but i couldn’t activate it. Then i saw that i couldn’t activate the license of CIS too even after the support team said that they had reset the count, that i had requested em to do so.
( And also im getting wrong license key with error code 12 even after a CLEAN INSTALL OF Windows. )

As for the crash issue i have sended logs with email and also from inside the program. ( Send Error Report etc. )

FOR THE END I WANT TO SAY THAT COMODO CODERS REALLY NEED TO FIX THE INSTALLER \ UNINSTALLER BUGS! NO JOKE!
AND PLEASE PROVIDE THIS WORDS TO SOMEONE. ON THE UNINSTALLER TOOL CLEAN ALL COMODO EVIDENCE AND UNREGISTER THE PRODUCT FROM SecurityCenter!

Hello OMPHALOS,

Could you please check your PM for further info.

Best Regards,
PD