Facebook not working on comodo dragon

Hello i’ve been using comodo dragon for a while now and every few days i get something that is very annoying, it tells me facebook is an invalid site and that it must have moved. I get Error 108 (net::ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID): Unknown error. and no matter what i do it will not go to facebook for several hours, I usually just wait it out and after a few hours facebook will start working again. Can anyone tell me a way to fix this?

I’m having the exact same problem as stated above.
I can’t visit a page where I have to log in.
Like Hotmail, Gmail, Facebook…
Measures taken so far:

1. Flushdns (no reaction)
  2. Remove all plugins (no reaction)
  3. complete removal and reinstallation of CD, includig registry entrys. (did work for a while)
  4. total desparation for having to use IE;

I found this thread: https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t81905.0.html;msg584609
there problems are identical to mine, but I can’t figure out their solution.

And another strange thing: I’m not using Comodo proxy, which should mean I shouldn’t worry about the system being down.

If you’ve installed Dragon, you may also be using Comodo DNS. If this is the reason for your problems, you can change it (images) You can either select to receive DNS server addresses automatically (this will be from your ISP - or you can enter the details manually, for some other service.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi,
Just to add to Radaghasts solution, you could also be using Comodo DNS if you have Enable malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS) ticked, try it unticked/disabed?
Enabling this also uses Comodo DNS for Dragon only.
Found in Options, Under The Hood, Privacy.

The DNS-setup of Windows was already set on automatic. I had to disable the malware domain filtering to make it work again.

Thank you Radaghast and Captainsticks for going through this effort of helping.

You are welcome, glad to hear it is working.

Is it because Comodo finds these site as a privacy-risk?

un-tick Enable malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS) in CD. Configure automatically dind DNS if necesary .Comodo Secure DNS, not working well.

IMO most likely no.
More likely to be a little instability or location orientated with Comodo DNS.