F/w leaves f/w driver and kills internet conn 1/2 through upgrade

While trying to upgrade older CIS with just firewall whether I try to remove it or upgrade attempts to do it, halfway through it request a restart. After restart internet is dead, f/w driver is still on properties page of adapter and part of connection specifics are missing from IPv4 properties page. Insert new numbers and when leaving page I get an error “settings not saved”. Old uninstall won’t continue, upgrade won’t continue so I have to reimage OS back and try again. Six times today. Any suggestions?
W10x64

thanks

UPDATE - I installed the standalone Comodo free Antivirus and it uninstalled my Comodo Firewall BUT only half way. Just enough to break the internet. I found the AV installer in Program Data and finished the AV install BUT now net is broke and F/W is gone.
So, I reimaged OS again. (7 times today)
I tried the Uninstall tool after f/w was already gone, it started up, I checked the “I Agree” button and never saw it again.
This is getting old.
I need some help

The choice of firewall + antivirus modules is made when installing Comodo CIS
In your situation, I recommend the following operations:

• Get the following freeware

IObit Uninstaller 12 Free

• Uninstall all Comodo products
  • Restart the PC
  • Open CMD in administrator mode
  • Copy/paste this command
    %temp%
  • Delete all files
  • Place yourself in CMD mode in administrator mode to check the integrity of the Windows system and copy / paste this command
    sfc /scannow
    Then Ok, wait for the control/repair
    Restart PC
    Go here to download CIS 8012

Comodo Internet Security 2020 v12.2.2.8012 Released

Proceed to install

Hi 9xtremist,

Thank you for reporting.
Kindly use the below ciscleanuptool to uninstall CFW/CIS/CAV completely.
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/ciscleanuptool/CisCleanupTool_x64_3.1.0.45.exe (Note: Ciscleanuptool might ask to restart your pc twice, don’t ignore it.
Then install CIS from the below link and check.
Comodo Internet Security 2020 v12.2.2.8012 Released
@ZorKas Thank you for supporting.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT