Exclude an .exe file from Comodo protection

I’m trying to download a file that is named bittorrent_installer.exe from the official site, but Comodo Antivirus blocks this file and add it to quarantine, as it’s recogniesed as a Malware.

I’ve open Comodo in admin mode and exclude this file from the list, as suggested but it doesn’t work.
Is there any way to download this file?
Thank You.

There are better free alternatives that don’t come packed with adware. I recommend using one of those instead.

Why do you want to take the risk of downloading a file blocked by Comodo ?
Other programs are legitimate and available for download

Hi Gabmi80,

Thank you for reporting.
Could you please share us the product detail like bit torrent version and official download page ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

The link of the official torrent version is https://www.bittorrent.com/products/win/bittorrent-classic-compare/
I’ve tried to download the Basic Free version.

@Gabmi80 Hi well Comodo FLS blocks it from running and its rated as Malicious u can add ur own rating at file list
King Regards 1807

Hi Gabmi80,

Thank you for providing the requested information.
We will check with the related team and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

In case of execution of the file here is what will happen on your PC

bittorrent_installer.exe

Comodo CIS is useless at this stage of opening an intrusion

ZorKas

I went ahead and installed the classic BitTorrent client in a virtual machine to see what it would do. I didn’t see any suspicious processes, services, or startup items after install. CCE didn’t see anything, either. It does have some ad elements inside the user interface, but no ads loaded for me, just spaces where ads would go. That said, why not just use something like qBittorrent? It’s free with no ads at all.