Exciting News: Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta Now Open for Testing!

Hi megaherz33 im talking on ur Valkyrie account you can connect it to CIS 2024 and it will submit files to your Valkyrie account.

Thanks 1807
Best Regards Xcitium

In version 8088, after restarting explorer.exe, the icons in the taskbar will disappear.

In the HIPS feature, if you set the memory access for “1.exe” and add “c:\2.exe” to the allowed list, as well as add "c:\2.exe " (with a trailing space) to the denied list, both entries will be recognized as “c:\2.exe”. It won’t prompt for a setting conflict.

I’m reading that as if a home user only has 1 or 2 comuters then there is zero cost as it is only for 5 Endpoints and above - That also indicates a Business plan classing them as ’ Endpoints ’ ?

Looks good, but kindly have a look into this very very important things before the release of the final stable version , 1. A strong network based intrusion detection/prevention system can be added to the firewall module to block all latest network intrusion & attack attempts that firewall alone can’t do . 2. The antivirus engine needs to be completely newly developed with frequent hourly virus definitions & signatures updates that can detect & remove all known & unknown malwares in all formats. 3. Web & anti phising component needs to updated more frequently to protect & block all browser based attacks & intrusions & any kinds of bad websites in all browsers . 4. Also stability issues needs to be fixed a lot.

Hi Dolphin66 Valkyrie is now paid there is no more 12 months free.

Thanks 1807
Best Regards Xcitium Team

Hi nanto01 we will look into this and update this.

Thanks 1807

1 Like

Thanks Team, hope to see the greatest & most powerful version of the legendary Comodo Free Internet Security stable 2024 .

1 Like

@1807 are you saying that the Free ( basic ) cannot be attached to CIS ?

and if a Home user only has 1 ’ endpoint ’ they have to pay the £75 per year when should only be £15 and then £60 for nothing on the Premium ?

Hi Dolphin66 Yes Valkyrie free will not work only Premium will work and for 1 year is 75 euros.And CIS 2024 will have Valkyrie.Auto/Manual.Malware@1 when you buy Premium

Thanks 1807

When will the update be fixed?

Adding to megaherz33 comments I have Edge and Firefox ESR installed on my PC but CIS 2024 Beta 8088 shows Chrome, COMODO IceDragon & Chromodo browsers.

When I click on Chromodo it opens Edge, clicking on IceDragon opens IE11 !! and Chrome opens Firefox ESR.

1 Like

Hi Dolphin66 we are working on this and we will release bug fixes soon.

Thanks 1807

1 Like

@Petrovic Hi we have rated the bat file you subbmited to us as Malware can you check.

Thanks 1807

is comodo firewall still going to be an option? I like using a different antivirus.

comodo/xcitium is great at prevention, not so great as detection.

Yes. Currently, you can install the Antivirus module or Firewall module separately.

1 Like

@DrAlrek why would you need detection if you already have the tool which prevents any damage?

Hi Ilgaz @DrAlrek wants Xcitium to have a detection ratio of 95% thaths all he wants

Thanks 1807

checkout this page… Comodo Transparency Page - Historical Statistics Comodo is the only company being transparent with its detection and prevention rates.

1 Like

well it seems i posted this in the wrong place : New CIS 2024 is coming! - #577 by Frustrated_User1
New CIS 2024 is coming! - #578 by Frustrated_User1
devs can you pls have a look on this-TY

Hi Frustrated_User1 we are aware of this issue we are working on it.

Thanks 1807