Exciting News: Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta Now Open for Testing!

The problem with updating 12.2.4.8032 was not with me, everything is updated normally on my PC

Hi megaherz33 then what is the issue you are facing can you explain to us a bit more.

Thanks 1807
Best Regards Xcitium Team

I was contacted by another user who has such a problem so that I can ask you. I’m fine with 12.2.4.8032. I think he has a local problem with the provider.

1 Like

The first time Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta 12.3.0.8088 was installed - Windows 10 64X bit 22H seems to work stably for a beta so on.

2 Likes

In CIS 2024 beta 8088 after performing each of the three scans, Quick, Full & Rating, the above panel does not update to show the date of the last time each scan was performed.

Hi Dolphin66 we are aware of this issue we are working on it.

Thanks 1807
Best Regards Xcitium Team

Is there a bug with the growth of the cmddata file in the CIS 2024?

Comodo’s AV doesn’t scan for certain things that run in your browser, like JS based coin miners that are sometimes dropped on you by certain websites.

Also…Comodo/Xcitium has a long history of being one of the last to detect something new.

Now of course, Comodo/Xcitium is always one of the first three to PREVENT something new. SecureAge VoodooCyberLock and Comodo/Xcitium are always way ahead of every other security sollution when it comes to prevention.

Please understand the nuance before you freak out on me.

1 Like

Well comodo/xcitium has a nearly 100% prevention rate. I want it to have a great detection rate too.

1 Like

Hi! How long is it to wait for the CIS 2024 Beta update with a working installation of the CCE and Kill Switch packages ? Thanks!

Please release new program/version updates for the CCE & Kill Switch too along with CIS 2024, also please improve the antivirus engine a lot lot more in terms of proper detection & removal capabilities of any types of malwares & viruses in any formats, also improve web & antiphising protection a lot and all the other aspects of security & stability in the final version of CIS 2024 when it will be released

Ihave 2 computers but only on one PC this feature Intel TDT Integration is shown/available.
can you give me the link for the clean uninstaller tool pls?

anyone else have problems with cmd/diskaprt or diskadminisration? can’t “clean/all” or creat new volumes weird part is after formation, formated/deleted data/files restore themself…have this problem only since I test this beta
result is 2 usbstick and 2 sdxc cards have now a hardware/software damage , not even linux OS is able to read them out or to formate/repair…

In the first post by ilgaz the Download and Install paragraph has a link to the installer the red ’ here’

:+1:

https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/9010_beta/CIS_2024_beta.exe

Hello, I understand that you have a headache right now beta tests but there is not much left to do, I mean the translation into Polish will show on the screenshots.
Adnotacja 2023-08-20 115326

Adnotacja 2023-08-20 114813

1 Like

Hi,

how to translate some parts stay in english?

I’m the historic French Translator !

thanks

Will the new cis 2024 version come with an update to the old version?
Do I need to download and install manually?

Same ol, same ol…

75 euros for a component nobody has ever seen in action?

You people are nuts. :joy:.

3 Likes

When will the bugs be fixed?

1 Like