Exciting News: Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta Now Open for Testing!

yeah…

1 Like

Hi Petrovic we will add the FLS rating soon too.

Thanks 1807
Best Regards Xcitium Team

2 Likes

This is for the Xcitium Clien, but for the CIS 2024?

Hi megaherz33 we will update this too since program updates is now still broken but we are fixing it once fixed we will release the Comodo Notes.

Thanks 1807

1 Like

On further more aggressive use for me the Beta performs flawlessly.

The one thing that I would strongly prefer is the addition of another GUI screen similar (or identical) to the original Advanced view screen. This had data that was both informative (what Comodo was doing) as well as being necessary to identify and remedy any FP issues (in Blocked applications).

Also with the amount of data stealers now in the Wild the Network Intrusion section had extreme value to realize what files had been blocked from Network connection.

Thank you guys for a job well done!

8 Likes

I would especially like to see, and certainly not only me, what has been fixed from the list presented by FutureTech, which is a pity that it has not been seen since January this year.

List of current bugs - Comodo Internet Security - CIS / News / Announcements / Feedback - CIS - Comodo Forum

1 Like

Hi, 1807.
For home users, Valkyrie will be paid or free, but with restrictions?
Thank you.

Hello, I’m seeing stable results; however do not have an activation key…

8088 after uninstalling previous version

• Can’t activate my license anywhere. Upgrade only opens the browser to buy a license.

• Running the diagnostics tool fails on a normal working system, where every security setting is set and everything is green.

• Get live support button doesn’t seem to work either.

Is there an approximate timeline for fixing the update error?

Anyone have a download link for the 12.3.0.8084 version?

Hi megaherz33 for home users Valkyrie will be paid but if you have an account you can log in and CIS 2024 will automatically submit the file to ur account.

Thanks 1807

@Petrovic Hi we have added FLS detection for the sample you subbmited to us please check on your end.

Thanks 1807

1 Like

confirmed

again, again,again…
failed to sent

https://bazaar.abuse.ch/sample/b09ef4dd89c5ae3d88139ff2621bd1247400674ad5d75c78df673d56cc18af51/

Hi Petrovic we will rate this file too.

Thanks 1807

why failed to sent non pe files?

Hi Petrovic because we do not support non PE files.

Thanks 1807

1 Like

What is the cost of the Valkyrie service for a home user, in month/year?

Hi megaherz33 1 year is 75 Euros

Thanks 1807

1 Like

And what kind of account are you talking about, a paid subscription or a forum? )