Error

Please see screenshot.

(Screenshot removed because problem has been solved)

How may I fix this so I can complete my scan?

Thanks,

Justin

Justin,

Punt this one to support immediately. From memory there have already been one or two reports of the winos trojan jamming CAV. Forward the infected executable to them for analysis, quarantine the executable and enter it in the exclude from scanning list, until Comodo come up with a fix.

Hope this helps,
ewen :slight_smile:

Hi Panic,

Actually this is a False Positive detected in my WinISO setup file :P. I have Quarantined the file and submitted it to them hopefully they will remove it. Now that its in quarantine CAV is still having the same problem.

Hi,

Still no news from support :frowning: I e-mailed them last night to no response, I also uninstalled then reinstalled Comodo Antivirus and the problem is still here.

~Justin

Justin: I’ve escalated this internally.

Is there a way for me to fix it? Because this didn’t happen before…

Winos Trojan False Positive has been Fixed ,Check with latest updates…

Hi,

The problem seems to be fixed, it seems to have been caused by some sort of trojan that stops Comodo Antivirus :o. I’m sorry to say I was not able to take a sample of it though :‘( but now Comodo Antivirus is working, The tool I used was RemoveIT Pro XT-SE it detected it as Trojan B. I am really sorry I was not able to get the sample, maybe next time :’(.

Regards,

Justin