Error report and version clarification

Hi, I recently classified via Comodo as dangerous an executable i didn’t trust in order to detect its presence in other directories on the PC. After that, after an hour I noticed several slowdowns in starting other executables (legitimate but not digitally signed). At that point I removed the definition created but the delays remained. I ran a “diagnostic” via the convenient uninstall procedure and found various errors that cannot be automatically corrected. I still saved the generated report, how can I send it to your team?

I point out that after a reinstall the problems disappeared. I used Comodo Uninstaller to remove all traces of it

I also noticed that in the main page of Comodo Internet Security the download button for the “Premium” version has disappeared and has been replaced with the download of the “Pro” version (paid). For this reason I wanted to know if the product has officially become paid or the “Premium” version is still in development.

Thank you

Hi SimoCM,

Thank you for reporting.
CIS premium version is still in development, so kindly refer the below link to download and install CIS premium, comodo firewall only, or comodo Av only.
https://forums.comodo.com/

I also noticed that in the main page of Comodo Internet Security the download button for the "Premium" version has disappeared and has been replaced with the download of the "Pro" version (paid).
Website will be updated soon.
I still saved the generated report, how can I send it to your team?
Kindly upload the report on any online storage and share us the download link via personal message.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi, I have sent two reports that have been generated with an attached creation date.

Since I usually use the offline installation of CIS, will it also be the updated one or will there be only online downloads (with separate antivirus and firewall)? Thank you

Hi SimoCM,

Thank you, we will check and update you.

Since I usually use the offline installation of CIS, will it also be the updated one or will there be only online downloads (with separate antivirus and firewall)? Thank you

We have online and offline setup for CIS & only online setup of CAV and CFW.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT