Error 108 During Update Fixed

Hi,
We had a problem on our update server side. It has been fixed on Sep 04, 2006 at 7:30 GMT.
Please try to take updates again.

Thank you Umesh, much appreciated.

Paul

Thank you for letting us know Umesh. :slight_smile:

Mike

but me is not fonctionnel,i can’t acess my update or enter this forum by comodo i have to go by explorer!!!

sorry for my speaking but i’m french!!!

Do you get the “Error 108” message when you are trying to update?

no message is just don’t work.i intalle it today,is new for me.

Ok, then you can try to uninstall your version, and then download the latest version and install it.

im think is 108 error im just finish installing 2.3.4… version but anytime configuring systeme a windows pop up 1 under another 1 blank but under i don’t see!!!

Thank you
Downloading now
:slight_smile:

im think is 108 error im just finish installing 2.3.4… version but anytime configuring systeme a windows pop up 1 under another 1 blank but under i don’t see!!!

i don’t joke there really a trouble!!! (:AGY)

i clik i clik i clik i clik on upgrade but nothing hapenend upgrade dont’t open (:AGY)

i’m truly disapoint off that i never see it hapened whit anyone off my programme!!!

what i supose to do anwser me

(B)
                                                            001%

Rude comments an gestures\pictures will not get help any faster. First calm down. Perhaps uninstall completely…then re-download and install.

Cheers,

Paul

Please uninstall your version!

Then you surf to Comodo-site and download the FULL version of the firewall

http://www.personalfirewall.trustix.com/license_registration.html

Fill in your name and mailaddress, and then the download should start.

Hi

Thanks for the post about the problem and solution, it has been frustrating me since the update was installed. I too cannot access the web since, but interestingly I have been able to get my e-mail? So I need to either use explore (I usually use firefox or opera) and download latest version or to uninstall and then re-intall? The main thing there is an answer to the problem. I really like comodo, so do not want to get rid of it.

hopeful

As always with bugs a small issue causing such big problem. It was a misconfiguration of some sort on the server side with a path name being wrong. nothing to do with the client code. It was simply server not being able to find the path cos there was an error on the path entered.

Melih