Encountering Weird Startup Issue

hi all,
I’m experiencing some sort of hang when logging into my desktop user account on windows vista. The issue will only happen after booting up and logging on for the first time.

Basically, what happens is, after typing in my vista user password, ill see the normal loading screen for about 40 seconds (This normally takes 2 seconds without cis5 installed) which then goes to a black screen for about 30 seconds.

Ive traced the problem to the image execution control, which when disabled, windows resumes normal login time. given the spec of my pc - i would say its quite a serious issue for me. Does anyone else get this issue?Full specs below

Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Intel Q9550
8GB DDR2 Ram
1TB Hard Disk
GTX470

CIS5 Installed with no other security software.

I would very much appreciate it if you would edit you first post to put you bug report in the standard format. See here. Please see below for why.

When you have done that I will try to clarify you problem with you and then forward it to the verified issues Board.

Many thanks in anticipation for your co-operation

Mouse

WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE FORMAT AND GUIDELINES
Bugs/issues can be impossible or very time consuming to fix if not well described. Since CIS is free, development time is limited. So if you want your issue fixed, please use the format below to describe it.

To avoid clutter, issues not described in the format below your post will not be moved to the ‘moderator verified’ issues topic. This means that the developers may not look at it.

OK, I seem to have resolved the issue. It was caused by my forgetting to reboot and instead I configured my settings followed by the reboot which caused the issue.

Thanks for telling us. I will now move to resolved bugs

Best wishes

Mouse