Using both CAV 18.104.22.168 and CPF 22.214.171.124 running on a fresh installation of Windows 2000 Professional SP4, I have the following problems:
- Cannot be opened from the tray icon.
- Can be opened only from the Start menu.
- Does not dispaly any of the installed programs while using my least-privilge account.
- Does function pefectly when logging to the system using an admin account.
- That problem did not occur when I have updgraded from CPF 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (on the previous Windows installation, and using the same CAV version.
Note: You may refer to the attached snapshot for reference. That sanpshot is for LaunchPad launched from the Start menu under a least-privileged account.
Can you help me, please?
[attachment deleted by admin]