Email security@comodo.com, or live chat - no help. I have part of an virus for U

I do not want to simply place a virus that your software seems unable to detect in an open forum, but you are leaving me no alternative, so far.

CRD does not detect any piece of a virus (or possibly a rootkit) as existing on a PC, however I am seeing virus like behavior on this PC and collected files related to the potential infection. One of Comodo’s pages says to submit my findings to “security@comodo.com” an invalid email address, if it ever existed.

I tried to see if I could submit it through live chat. The technician refused to talk with me because I did not purchase anything from you and directed me to some support service.

I am not looking for support. I am trying to help YOU. There is something on this PC which looks like a virus and acts like a virus but it is invisible to your software (CRD).

I thought you guys might want to take a peak at the thing that seems able to evade your detection. Instead you want me to either buy your software - which will not detect and correct the problem at hand or spend money someplace else so someone else can say, “Yup, looks like a virus to me too. Have you tried turning it off and on again?”

Thanks.

If you want my help determining why your software cannot “see” this virus email me.

I am not stupid enough to think that you will bother, but this is my last attempt.