EasyVPN 1.7 is released.
EasyVPN 1.7 is now available for download from:
- Added options to show message time in local time zone or time zone of each chat member.
- Check ability to install EasyVPN’s drivers onto WinXP Home Editoin.
- Added forgot password link to allow users to go to product website and gain a new password. Requires as valid e-mail address to be previously setup in the user’s details.
- EasyVPN minimizes unexpectedly if clicking the return to EasyVPN button.
- The invalid nick name dialog pops up unexpectedly.
- The information of other contacts doesn’t update immediately under some condiditons.
- EasyVPN signs out if entering the symbol ‘&’ in Alias.
- The focus is missing when switching from remote window to other windows.
- Files receive on Win7 OS x64 is slow.
- Rhe host’s mouse point freezes on the screen if the mouse pointer of viewer keeps in the remote window.
- Remote performance is poor.
- There is no response after clicking the file transfer link if the file is not be related by a application.
- Remote Desktop Control session has ended. Error code: 203/204.
- The white blank screen is displayed during remote connection.
- Connecting… status is shown forever if client PC could not send out public IP to server.
- Show warning when try to initiate Remote if status is Connecting…
- Remote window doesn’t shut down after disconnecting the remote session.
- Can’t send message from 184.108.40.206 to old version
- Nick name is empty when registering a new account.
- EasyVPN stability defect after inactivity of about 5 minutes or so
- Auto login when lost connection issue.