I recently installed EasyVPN on my Windows 7 64 bit system and noticed that something was eating those keys, I don’t know if there are more or not. Those keys are ones that I use frequently.
This is even when it doesn’t have focus. To test this theory, when I start EasyVPN, it doesn’t allow me to use the Alt-D keystroke in IE8 once it is logged in.
If you need more information, please let me know.
- Windows 7 Ultimate with latest patches
- Sunbelt Vipre
- Alt-S/Alt-D/Alt-Q doesn’t work on any other software while Comodo Easy VPN is running
- Close application and other Alt keys work fine, when I restart Easy VPN and it logs in, they quit working
- I am an Administrator account with UAC enabled
- Easy VPN version 18.104.22.168
- I just noticed the shortcut of Alt-S for the post and it doesn’t work with Comodo Easy VPN in IE
- I also replicated this with Chrome 4 beta and Firefox 3.5.5 & Firefox 3.6 beta 1, when I exit Comodo Easy VPN, and hit Alt-S it saves in IE but not Chrome or Firefox due to other mnemonics in the browser