DUmeter

Hello,

I saw in the Comodo Firewall than it can tracks how many MB every single process uploading and downloading, but after a reboot the counter is starting from zero again. I am missing af free program like DUmeter.

That could be integrated in the Firewall in a new version at the future.

I second this. I would also like to see some kind of bandwidth limiter per application/connection.
(V)

You can limit the number of ports used by an application now, but not the bandwidth. It’s in the application rule on misc tab.

AOwl → it were not exactly that I had in my mind. It was a counter there could track all the transfered bytes, both out- and incoming, and then keep a statistic over that. Comodo Firewall is allready tracking how many bytes there are coming in and out of your computer for every single process but if the Comodo Firewall could, instead of start counting from Zero again after a boot, just remember the ammount of data.

And then have a total of incoming and out coming bytes seperated from each other.

I don’t know if you understand me. If not then just ask. :slight_smile:

Yes I did understand you. :slight_smile:
It was an answer to kantaberra. :wink:

Oh, im sorry. :slight_smile:

But i still don’t have an answer? can it be a possibility to make that program I asked for? :wink:

You should put it in the wishlist. :wink:

where does i find that? :smiley: :wink:

I like we users can come with suggestion to the Comodo Team about wich product we/I want to have you to develop next!! (:CLP) (L)

If it’s a stand alone application, you are in the right place, but if you want it built in to the firewall, you should go here. https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,4612.0.html

I now have copied the wish from here to there ;D

But I will install it dosent matter if it is build in to Comodo Firewall or if it is a stand-alone-program. ;D

The programs you are making are just wonderfull! :o

+1 vote for dumeter like, standalone program. :smiley:

Totally agreed. A standalone software that logs overall download and upload transfer and export it to a file (XML format!), and that is able to limit a process’s bandwidth :BNC

Here is an absolutely great product to use as a reference for this. —> http://www.download.com/NetMeter/3000-2085_4-10637417.html (:KWL)