Dragon Error

I have Win 10 and just installed CIS ver 12.2.2.8012. it installed okay but when I clicked on dragon it gave me an error message. I cannot load dragon. I do have Firefox installed as sometimes before Dragon would not allow me to login into a banking site. i have attached to error messages. please let me know the easiest way to repair dragon to load.

It is a MS Visual C++ Redistributable Package error: [Solved] “Side by Side Configuration Is Incorrect” Error on Windows 10

I installed the C++ redistributable file and dragon still did not load. Therefore I uninstalled CIS using Revo Uninstaller and used your ciscleanuptool, then I reinstalled cis and Dragon still did not work. I think there is a problem when the CIS package containing Dragon is installed, Dragon may have an problem as I did not see the Shortcut on my screen, but CIS and Secure shopping are. I am thinking of two other things except resetting windows or the registry.

1. to do a system file checker scan or
  2. installing dragon separately.

what do you think. I have included your ciscleanuptool log as I saw error 2 listed. When I used Revo Uninstaller (this bolds any registry that deals with the program to be uninstalling) I did not remove a few lines as I was not sure they were pertaining to CIS. your advice is appreciated

Hi Grail,

Sorry for the trouble, could you please uninstall the existing CD as the CIS package seems like downloads & installs CD 32bit(Which might be incompatible with the win x64bit system).
So kindly install dragon separately & check.
Below is the link to download the CD: (Note: Kindly download & install the corresponding CD bit type according to your system bit type)
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-v9604664110-32-bit-64-bit-are-now-available-for-download-t127672.0.html;msg912326#msg912326
Kindly let us know your feedback.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT