Dragon crashes when attempting to install themes

Whenever I try to install a theme it crashes and asks to relaunch, I have the latest version 19.1

Hi Gator,
Menu, settings, show advanced settings.
Under privacy.
Try disabling Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP Referrer header) if you have it enabled.

It still crashes :frowning:

Are there specific themes it crashes with? Does disabling extension help here?

Any theme, any extension

grrrrrrrrr wth, I can’t even reply until the forum lets me

An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 1 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Does the problem also arise when doing a clean install?

The last posting from your IP was less than 1 seconds ago. Please try again later.

grrrrrrrrr wth, I can’t even reply until the forum lets me

An Error Has Occurred!

That is an annoying forum bug that hits us all from time to time. Unfortunately nobody has ever found a workaround or solution for it. One simply has to wait until it goes. In rare cases this took several hours.

That it is, it takes quite awhile for me to be able to reply on my end just so the mods know i’m not being rude by not replying, sometimes I can’t!

Have you tried using the Portable Version?

http://g13.picoodle.com/ltd/img13/5/6/10/kaiaphas/f_133r_1e1_ucg7k.jpg

Thanks for the info.
Very understandable, numerous various reasons cause delayed replies including life itself.

A new install might not have created a new user profile unless you chose to do so.
As one last stab in the dark, you could try creating a new user profile in case of corruption and see if that helps.
Create New User Profile
Sorry a solution has not been found.

Ok, i’m starting to think it’s something on google’s end cause both iron and dragon crash now when I try to install themes or extensions!
Anyone having these issues with the latest version of both dragon or iron?

Well I feel kinda dumb lol…my dang hostsfile was interefring with installing extensions and themes, everything is fine now.
Sorry about that :embarassed:

Gator thanks for posting back.
Apology not required, glad to hear that you found the cause. :slight_smile: