Dragon browser warnings

I just started using the Dragon browser. I like it a lot. However, quite often I get a new tab popping up that warns me that I’m using an old version of Chrome, and that I need to update. Yes, Chrome. I realize Dragon is kin to Chrome, but what’s up with that warning? I’m getting it a number of times daily. Thanks in advance.

Version upgrades are important to avoid losing users due to this annoyance.

So you’re saying this is due to Comodo not keeping Dragon up to date?

No, just that some sites issue error message and we should update browser useragent (for exemple chrome is 79 e comodo dragon version 75, sites alert version is incorrect) :-TU

sorry my english!

Comodo Dragon is using Chromium engine but runs two versions behind on Chromium. Web sites will notice that and some may decide to give a warning.

The warning means we did not test our site with your browser version so we cannot guarantee you the best possible experience bla bla bla bla. In most cases the web site will work normally and those warning will just annoy the living heck out of you. There is no reason to worry as most sites will work.

!ot! Boy does this remind of the days when Internet Explorer 6 was dominant. History has a way of repeating its self.

Hello MichaelDickson, chould you please tell me what version of chrome you are using, and a printscreen of the PoP-up you get so i can verify what is the source of this problem, we currently have the same version as chrome we always keep up with our releases

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Comodo Dragon is up to date
Version 75.0.3770.100 (64-bit)

I fixed the quote. Eric