Hardware Information
======== ===========
Central Processing Unit (CPU) : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.53GHz
Available Memory : 49MB
Total Memory : 447MB

[attachment deleted by admin]

hi (:WAV)
18 hours!!! WOW!!!

i dunno bout your problem, but your CAVS build Version’s too old. the latest beta version is 2.0.15.51. consider to update?

:(. I install the lasted version. It don’t help.

Hi, I have a similar problem but related to the User Profile database. It gets about 75% of the way through and the dialog box disappears and does not finish the scan. I was told to raise a ticket for mine. My Thread is User Profile Safe List Database if you want to have a read - not sure if your problem is the same scan.

Hopefully, both of you will get your problems solved with the next version.

/LA

In first version, i didn’t have this problem. Only 2.xx sleeping :).

If you mean version 1.1 beta, then it’s a bit ironic because the scanner hung up for many users, while I’ve hardly heard of any scanning problems in 2.0 beta!

/LA

For example, I work in little company - 25 computers. All Win XP SP2. CAV don’t end scan on 4 computers.

It seems to me, CAV thinking when in directory a lot of files.

OK, sorry to hear that. I don’t know if there’s any simple way to solve this. Better wait for version 3?

/LA

I don’t know how to solve this problem. Now, nobody can help me. The choice is not present.

i’m sorry to hear that Demonm.
after all, CAVS is still a BETA. let’s hope comodo team will fix this issue in v3.

What types of files… what size… are they recursively-named (in other words, within a folder named “pictures” there is another folder named “pictures 1”, “pictures 2” and so on, or files named “pictures”; any ways that they are named the same/similar/refer back to folder name).

This was a known issue with CAVS 1.1 (as previously noted) but it should have been resolved w/version 2. I’m not aware of anyone continuing with the same issue, but there’s always room for a first!

LM

I was wrong. I move dir on which cav sleeping to another place and antivirus now stop on another directory. (L) I don’t know why cav sleeping.