Do you have a personal document shredder?

Just let Ganda gobble up the papers for you (:s*).

hey, i was gonna say that ;D maybe goat’s more expensive at first, but you can call it long term investment ;D

hmm, i ate a cake wrapper (what do you call it?) once & banana skin twice 88)

anyway, this shredder cost $29000 :o
it looks more like a copier machine ???

[attachment deleted by admin]

My dog can destroy all papers. (:LOV)
Else, if you’re that paranoid, burn the paper, and then destroy the ashes with a strong acid! :BNC

So you’re one of those kids who really can use the excuse of “my dog ate my homework”

I keep it on : My computer crashed, and now I can’t print it out anymore. Do you mind I’ll give it to you next week ?

Xan

This thread reminds me of a while back when we used to burn all old confidential papers on an old barbacue at the bottom of the garden.
One day me dad was burning some stuff right next to a 30 foot high conifer tree and wed had no rain for a week or two. I was lying on me bed watching telly when i suddenly heard all this commotion in the garden so i looked outside to see flames leeping of the conifer :o and me dad looking a right plonker shouting for help.Luckily the next door neighbour was in his garden and had a hose pipe connected so managed to put the fire out before it set the house or shed on fire. Needless to say me mum was not best pleased that her lovely tree was now mostly black so i ended up cutting the ■■■■ thing down. If your gonna burn your old papers dont do it near any flammable stuff ;D

Burning stuff can cause lots of problems. One place I worked at, they still were using punch cards for the crypto keys, and the secretary burned them daily in a coffee can with holes punched in it. Then one day she forgot that they had just installed a new smoke detection and sprinkler system … :slight_smile:

So you prefer Ganda over a goat :o I think they are both smelly ;D

Greetz, Red.

That’s because he shreds/eats goats too ;D

(:LGH) I bet she learned a good lesson…Was anything destroyed (i.e. the computers by the water)?

No; it was isolated to one conference room area where there wasn’t a computer. Sure got all of our attention, though.