Difference between CIS,CFW,CAV

Just installed the firewall alone and noticed it has other products too. Just wondering what is the difference between the CIS,CAV,CFW. I assume the CIS is for both of the other 2 however I noticed that the downloads are about the same size hence why I’m thinking there may be a slight difference thats if there is.
Currently have NOD32 running as the AV but like to have all products under one roof.

Will I need to uninstall the FW before I install CIS. (Yes I will uninstall NOD if I do install CIS)

Thanks in advnace

CIS is the full suite. It has both the firewall and the antivirus.

CAV is just the anitivirus.

CFW is just the firewall.

As they are the same size, I believe the installers are the same. Just possibly pre-configured to install only the application you want based on the installer you choose. I could be wrong though, I’ve never installed anything other than the full suite.

You shouldn’t need to uninstall the firewall if you want CIS. Just go to Start → Programs → Comodo → Comodo Internet Security (Yours may just say firewall) and select Add and Remove Components. Then follow the instructions in the wizard to add the AV to your installation.

You can still use NOD if you install CAV. Just disabled the real-time scanning functionality of either NOD or CAV. You can use the other AV for on-demand scans only if you’d like a second opinion on some file. It’s just never a good idea to have two AV’s actively scanning your system because there can be incompatibilities.