Development Activities for CIS. [CLOSED]

no dates are set in stone. :wink:

His fingers were crossed for end of last year… He said maybe this week, So the 3rd time he saids it, will be true. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good pattern to follow… :smiley:

Cheers,
Josh

https://forums.comodo.com/cfp_beta_corner/are_we_going_to_release_v3_next_tuesday_20th_nov_or_not_closed-t14668.0.html

:slight_smile:

I think this was the main thread…

Remember the days lol

Jacob,

https://forums.comodo.com/cfp_beta_corner/are_we_going_to_release_v3_next_tuesday_20th_nov_or_not_closed-t14668.180.html

#190 Reply is me when I was immature. (Josh123). I was VERY paranoid…

Cheers,
Josh

LOL. i can just picture you with your sleeping bag next to your PC…lol

refresh rate set to every .20 seconds.

(:LGH)

Those were the days of 2007. :smiley:

good question :slight_smile:

this is why we are updating our signature format so that we can simply update heuristic part without having to update the whole product… however, that doesn’t mean that some heuristics can be done simply this way.

Melih

Kool

Cool indeed…

Hey Guys. Update from Melih and I shall pass it on to you guys…

Here is an update for January 8th, 2008. Egemen is on holidays but should be back on Friday, For those who don’t know who Egemen is or what he does, He is the lead developer of Comodo Internet Security and is incharge of it, He is with Melih in the Comodo US Office. There was also a holiday today in the Comodo Ukraine Office (CIS Developers are scattered from USA, to China, to Ukraine, etc).

Be patient guys… :slight_smile: No release date has been announced nor set in stone, Remember the “Wait for CAV 3 days?” I know you guys have been and are checking all the time, Just hold on a little bit longer.

It should be worth the wait! Remember CIS is ready just the signatures being transferred to new format, etc so as soon as Holiday mode is over things will start rolling. That’s all for now! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Josh

I hopes it gets released tomorrow…

JUMPING UP AND DOWN… (in frustration)

This is to me bigger news than windows 7, that will be open beta this friday.

Anyway, thanks comodo for such a great product. :BNC :BNC

Safe Surf only protects your browser from BO attacks where as MF protects your whole pc.

I think they both protect all of the PC, just SafeSurf is newer, installs with CIS, and has an unnecessary browser toolbar.

Safesurf only protects ur pc when your internet browser is open, cmf protects you all the time!

Looking forward to this release, ive missed threatcast quite a lot since the .327 beta last year!

I guess it depends: https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_safesurf_and_comodos_own_toolbar/comodo_safesurf_toolbar_info-t24180.0.html;msg184868#msg184868

Check this out:

Indeed this is the correct answer…

Melih

When the new CIS is out of beta and pushed out automatically, I guess you’ll have to uninstall Memory Firewall in case you have it parallel with today’s CIS?

I’m very excited to see how you put all this new stuff in CIS. Will there still be just cmdagent.exe and cfp.exe? (:AGL)

I guess the new signature format will help. :wink: