Deleting Comodo Encryption......

I am writing in hopes of some help. Let me give you the Reader’s Digest of my situation. Three days ago I attempted to downloaded Comodo Encryption. After 9.5+ hours, the encryption process was only at 49%… At this moment, I encountered an electrical blackout (there was a storm in the area but not on top of me - we tend to loose electricity here in Florida during high winds). When I was able to reboot, I opened up Comodo Encryption and was prompted to either “continue” or “cancel” {or something to this effect}. After spending more than 9.5 hours on this, and not being sure what the electrical failure may have done, I chose to cancel - which took more than 12 hours to do and was in this process over night while I slept. The next morning I had to close down my computer to go run an errand. When I returned, and re-booted, I was prompted to enter my password {appeared in an MSDOS looking screen} before Windows even started. I freaked out, and thinking that the electrical blackout of the day before may have done something, I decided to uninstall the whole Comodo Encryption off my computer. However, even with Encryption off my machine, every time I turn on my computer I am still prompted to enter my password. I have two questions that I need help with…(1) How do I remove this security prompt for my password everytime I boot up so that my computer will start as it did before downloading Encryption? and (2) If I get the nerve to try this again, is there anywhere that I can go to get help with what I am doing - I know there is “help” on the software, but I am looking for a step-by-step tuitorial. I would appreciate any help I can get, and look forward to hearing from someone. Thank you…