Defense+ shows Inactive


Comodo has been running fine, but today I find Comodo Summary window shows: “The Defense+ security level is set to Inactive.”

However, when I check the Defense+ Settings, General Settings is “Safe Mode.”

But Defense+ is not working. Toggling settings has no effect. The Defense+ security level remains at Inactive. What do I need to do to get Defense+ working again.



Check With The D+ Settings Whether “Disable D+ Permanently” Is Selected. If So Unselect It And Check.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cookin’ with gas. Apparently I inadvertently checked that box. Hmmm.


You Are Welcome :slight_smile: