Defense+ disabled but not really?

I have Defense+ set to Permanently disabled, and Disabled on the slider. I have rebooted my system.

Yet it scans my files in the cloud.

I have since then also unchecked “automatically scan unrecognized files in the cloud” and it seems like it doesn’t scan anymore. So that’s good. But you’d think that permanently disabling the whole Defense+ part of the program should also disable cloud scanning?

Possible bug or working as intended?

I think, but don’t know, that other CIS modules like AV now depend on CIS’s ability to do cloud look-ups t determine unrecognised files. That would make this a GUI bug really.

Shall I transfer this to GUI bugs?

Best wishes

Mouse

I see. I only have the Firewall (and Defense+ since it wasn’t possible to opt-out) installed though. So I think this was Defense+'s doing (monitoring file access and scanning the unrecognized file).

What I’d like to see is a simple way to disable everything but the Firewall, that’s all really. For now I have unchecked all boxes under Execution control, etc. But I can’t help but think that there are still parts of it running :D. Move the thread wherever you see fit.

Thanks