Daily testing of malware CRDF Threat Center

Is there any changes in the engine & databases of CAV 6 in terms of protection/detection? Only then a comparsion would be there. If its the same then no difference would be there.

Comodo 64%, 2nd Position

https://threatcenter.crdf.fr/?Stats

Comodo 1st Position with 90%

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wrong thread, no?

Comodo 1st Position with 92%

Comodo 1st Position with 93%

2nd position here! CRDF Threat Center: Homepage / List of malicious URLs detected by CRDF Labs :slight_smile:

Comodo 1st postion with 98%

Comodo 1st postion with 99%

Nice numbers but what will they look like tomorrow ?

Somebody willing to track a longer period to see what the trend is?

Over the years the detection rate of CIS has improved significantly. When I started using the full suite with CIS 3.5 the detection rates were not quite on par to say it very diplomatically.

These days Comodo AV detection rates puts it in regions of serious competitiveness and are we getting close to exaggerating the little difference between various players.

Detection is for usability and for attracting people who are tight the Detection = Protection Paradigm and are willing to be converted… :smiley:

Again first place :-TU
Far above the others.

:-TU :-TU Yeah first place and kicking the ■■■■ of Gdata with its 2 engines…way to go Comodo!!.

Yeah…but tested only with 5k samples?

I noticed that too

One thing for sure, Comodo’s detection is Top Notch!

Yes. I do agree, as has been stated on here previous, Comodo has to top notch AV able to go head to head with the ‘paid for’ services out there. And yet, CIS is absolutely free. Which makes it, imho, even better.

Bravo Comodo! Bravo! Keep it up! Nobody can stop us now :slight_smile: (:CLP) (:KWL)

Comodo 3rd place with 74%

https://threatcenter.crdf.fr/?Stats

Since yesterday Comodo is not there in this site. Any info why?