Custom rules for "System" are changed by Comodo without informing the user

So I set rules for the “System” annoying mysterious process and looks like Comodo doesn’t give a ■■■■ about my rules. A unsinkable pop about chosing a Home, Work or Public network appeared then when I go looking to my custom rules an allow them free card rule had been added automatically by Comodo.

If I didn’t had the doubt to check I would never known about this.

Say what ? Share the rules you set for the “System” annoying mysterious process ? If you have a constant popup to choose Home, Work or Public network that’s in your network adapter or network/router not the software. Run the command prompt as admin and type ipconfig/all see if it’s returning a preferred address of 192.xxx.xxx.xxx or 169.xxx.xxx.xxx which means it’s unable to find a DHCP server. Unless it’s bug in the software I never heard of. It should only alert on new detected networks. You might be infected ? Something is definitely wrong unless your on a laptop moving around constantly.

Is not a constant pop up, I’ve deleted the automatic network that was detected and comodo asked again what network it is. First I’ve tried to deny comodo in detecting or adding new networks, I’ve found a bunch of options that say “don’t detect networks” but they didn’t work.

So one time popup of home found.

Can’t be skipped

once you chose something comod adds rules without informing the user

that’s it

is not a bug is the way the program is set up

who said I want to allow full access to a newly detected network? Maybe those are infected? If one lets those networks free access the flaw can be taken advantage off

First I've tried to deny comodo in detecting or adding new networks, I've found a bunch of options that say "don't detect networks" but they didn't work.
https://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-766-9176-Network-Zones.html you need to disable automatic detection of private networks.
who said I want to allow full access to a newly detected network?
You did when you select home or work as the type of network, select public and no rules are created.
You did when you select home or work as the type of network, select public and no rules are created.

no I did not. what are you talking about?

so the user should somewhat know from thin air that if he selects public no rules are created? are you sure no rules are created when selecting public? what if the user chose by mistake home and he is on a public network?

what i’ve said:

An unsinkable popup shows up and then whatever you chose the firewall changes your custom rules without informing you.

that is what happened and I don’t get why there is denial about this