CUnite (x64) doesn't keep settings memorized

My x64 version of CUnite doesn’t keep its settings memorized when I change them. More specifically tested with the option to start up with windows start up. Also my IM settings get erased so each time I have to reedit my msn messenger nick and password.

CPU i7 650m
Operating System information windows 7 x64, service pack 1
I only run Avast antivitus and windows firewall
Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step): I just installed    the CUnite and the symptoms is what 's described above.
Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it: I tried running as administrator without success in solving it

Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account: I m using an dadmin account, I tried running as admin, and UAC is off ( I didnt try with it on)

works well for me… using win 7 64 bit and have no problems with saving settings between sessions. but i have PLENTY of other problems with CU though which no one seems to care about…

Hi there:

The same happens to me with windows xp sp3.

It’s a very big problem, because I switch ON my PC remotely, but Unite can’t start, and therefore, I can’t control remotely my PC.

Is there any solution?

Juan

Hi:
Do you use Windows XP sp3 X64?