CTMSHD.sys missing or corrupt

I’ve just recently uninstalled a very old install of Comodo Time Machine from around 2011. Everything was fine until the next day where I try to boot up the computer and BOOTMGR was missing.
I’ve done many steps including startup repair (which failed several times). The only success I had was using partition wizard to rebuild MBR.
But this did not solve my problem completely. Windows 7 fails to boot due to the error CTMSHD.sys missing or corrupt. I can’t boot into safe mode either.
I’ve tried renaming CTMSHD.sys to CTMSHD.sys.changed but that just made the PC do a silent reboot.

I’m running Windows 7 64 bit and I have a Windows installation CD handy. It’s what i’ve been using to access the cmd right now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, Nachi

I've just recently uninstalled a very old install of Comodo Time Machine from around 2011.
Does it mean that you hadn't uninstalled CTM since it's first installation in 2011 until just recently ?
Everything was fine until the next day where I try to boot up the computer and BOOTMGR was missing.
Do you mean that after CTM's uninstallation the system was able to boot into Windows as usual until the next day ?

Which version of CTM was used ?