CSE Problems with Windows 7 x64 and Outlook 2007

If I use CSE in the Outlook Only Mode everything works fine but as soon as I use the Network Level Mode the Mail goes through unsigned and unencrypted even if the security state is set to Very High.
At my other PC with Windows XP and Outlook 2003 everything works fine even in the Network Level Mode.
Any suggestion what the problem can be ??? The Network Level Mode is very important for me, because I can’t use the Searchfunction of Outlook in encrypted sent or receives mails (even if CSE is set to “automatically decrypt incoming e-mails”) and I really need this function.

Thanks for your help

Now I have checked it with Outlook 2007 and Windows XP and everything works fine even in the Network Level Mode. So the problem seems to be only with Windows 7 64Bit.
Any suggestions ???

Hi,

To resolve your issue we need some additional info about your software configuration:

1. Version of CSE (It seems to me - you have installed 2.5.0.27 32bit)
At my other PC with Windows XP and Outlook 2003 everything works fine even in the Network Level Mode.
  1. Is Windows XP 32bit or x64?
Any suggestion what the problem can be Huh The Network Level Mode is very important for me, because I can’t use the Searchfunction of Outlook in encrypted sent or receives mails (even if CSE is set to “automatically decrypt incoming e-mails”) and I really need this function.
  1. So, all your incoming new encrypted e-mails are not decrypted with CSE if you set option “automatically decrypt incoming e-mails”?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Eugene.

Hi Eugene,

here are the additional infos about my system:

Thats right

It’s a Windows XP Professional SP3 with 32 Bit

If I use CSE in the “Network Level Mode” nothing happens at all (no signature and no encryption with outgoing mails, no decryption with incoming mails), even if “automatically decrypt incomming e-mails” is set.
If I use the “Outlook Only Mode” the incoming mails become decrypted, but outgoing encrypted mails are still encrypted in Outlook (I know its normal for this mode) and so I can’t use the searchfunction of Outlook for such mails. Thats the reason why I want to use the Network Level Mode.

I hope it helps
Regards, Matthias

I have the same experiance. Windows 7 x64, Outlook 2007. Tried the latest release secure email x64 network mode - nothing happens. It does not follow the instructions on installation.

Uninstalled and reinstalled CSE x32 - outlook only mode. I run into problems with the settings in the trust center not staying. Has anyone solved this problem?

Same problem with me.

Hi, Fons11

If I use CSE in the Outlook Only Mode everything works fine but as soon as I use the Network Level Mode the Mail goes through unsigned and unencrypted even if the security state is set to Very High.

Did you use CSE x86 2.5.0.27 with Windows 7 x64 and Outlook 2007 ?
Which account do you use ? ( POP3 with/without SSL )

After you’ve changed CSE to Network-level-mode:

• Did you restart your system as installer said ?

• Was ClientSettingsWizard run after you started your mail client next time? OR
    Did you try to run ClientSettingsWizzard manually as soon as you changed CSE mode to Network-level-mode ?

Could you give a screenshot with CSE Protocols settings ?

• POP3 settings

• SMTP settings

Do you have your certificate installed ? :wink: ( Secure Email options → Certificates → My Certificates

Hope, it’ll help developers to resolve your issue.

Val3ntin.

Yes, I use CSE x86 2.5.0.27 with Windows 7 x64 and Outlook 2007. I use only POP3 without SSL.

Yes, I did

No, it was not running and I can’t start it manually. If I click the ClientSettingsWizard.exe nothing happens.

The screenshots are attached.

My certificate is installed under Secure Email options → Certificates → My Certificates and the Staus is valid.

[attachment deleted by admin]